The modern life of the head is saturated andmultifaceted, it has to solve several tasks simultaneously and at the same time to correspond to a high management culture, which is very in demand in modern society. The culture of entrepreneurship in Russia is reaching a new level of development, therefore, managers who are able to clearly and effectively solve their tasks, bring them to the team, manage and coordinate the work of the company are highly appreciated.
The manager's managerial culture is based on certain norms:
- legal norms. Like all employees of the enterprise, the head has rights and responsibilities, his activities are regulated by regulatory enactments, which he must be well aware of and comply with.
- moral norms imply that the superior is not equated to the deity, he also must have morality, ethics and morality.
- Organizational norms define the various norms of the organizational plan adopted in the organization, the regime and schedule of the work of the units and the organization as a whole, the rules of internal regulations, etc.
- Economic norms are based on the economic activities of the organization.
Professional and moral development of the leader, his professional ethics, management traditions is the administrative culture of the leader, which includes several "subcultures":
1. Personal culture means a form of communication with subordinates, personal hygiene, neat appearance, skill level, etc.
2. Strict planning of personal and working hours. The managerial culture of the leader is inconceivable without a clear statement of goals and planning of the working day. A competent and assembled leader should find time to work with personnel, solve emerging issues and adjust the set goals in connection with changing tasks, meetings with heads of departments, meetings, negotiations, etc.
3. Hence the culture of holding negotiations, meetings, meetings, etc.
4. Culture of personal interviews with employees on any issues. It is especially appreciated the ability to listen and make the right decision.
5. Culture work with documents and letters. The manager must establish a clear workflow in his organization. All important letters and papers must be brought to the responsible staff. All letters must be answered in a timely manner. The most important thing is control of execution.
6. Culture of oratory. Since the leader spends most of the time communicating with his subordinates, the ability to correctly express his thoughts and communicate to the interlocutor the main idea needs to be developed constantly.
7. Modern management culture also includes a workplace culture. The leader's desk should not be constantly piled with heaps of papers, in which all important documents will inevitably get lost. The main current documents are everything that the chief should have on the table. By appearance of the table, the visitor has a first impression of the leader. In addition, all furniture in the manager's office should be new, and flowers - to have a well-groomed and blossoming appearance.
Management culture of the head is most oftenis considered as styles of management of the personnel: authoritarian, democratic (or its version a cooperative style), individually-situational and liberal. Each style has its advantages and disadvantages. In its pure form management styles are almost never met, rather, there are only mixed forms with the predominance of features of one of the styles. It is best to choose your own style of management for a particular situation or personal characteristics of a subordinate. And, contrary to the prevailing opinion, the choice of style does not depend on the gender of the leader, rather, on his character, personal experience, temperament and self-confidence.