In conditions of study and introduction of the curriculumin preschool education it is necessary to draw the attention of teachers to the long-term planning in the senior group and the organization of the educational process from the standpoint of modern scientific approaches: activity, cultural, historical, personal. The child gets acquainted with the surrounding reality through participation in various types of activities (cognitive practical, communication, playful, artistic, labor and elementary educational activities). The preliminary selection by the teachers of the main topics ensures the systematic and culturally appropriate organization of the educational process. The theme is implemented in a complex of different types of children's activities, which provide for the interaction of an adult and a child from the position of partnership.
The tasks of the DOW in drawing up plans
The primary goal of preschool institutions is to build a planning system for the organization of the educational process, which includes:
- Development of the curriculum of the institution of preschool education, approved by the head of the institution.
- Schedules of specially organized activities (ie, classes) of pupils in educational areas.
- Prospective planning in the senior group,which is the teacher. In it, in addition to the specially organized, unregulated activities (game and other activities in the daily routine) may be reflected, the implementation of educational services beyond the content of educational areas (circles).
What is the plan and planning
Plan - a pre-planned system of activities that provides for the order, sequence and timing of the work.
Planning is a time consuming and creative process,requiring from the teacher a deep knowledge of the curriculum, its didactic principles, age opportunities and characteristics of pupils, the requirements for the organization of the educational process. The thematic perspective planning (the senior group) should provide the final and intermediate goals and objectives, means and methods for achieving results.
Approaches to planning:
- Integration of the content of educational areas and the integration of types of children's activities.
- The thematic perspective planning in the senior group includes the organization of different types of activities subordinated to one topic and integrating all educational areas.
- Use in the planning of the project method, which makes it possible to realize goals within a certain topic.
- Broad use of scientifically based methods, information and educational technologies.
- Implementation of the regional component.
Structure of the daily work plan
Prospective planning in the senior group includes the following sections:
- Annual objectives of the establishment of preschool education for the academic year.
- Scientific and methodological support, sourcesplanning (if this is the senior group, "Prospective Planning", Vasilyeva MA, Gerbova VV, Komarova TS (ed.) - the most suitable material for use).
- List of children by subgroup.
- Interaction with the family.
- Individual work with children.
- Specially organized activity.
Also, advanced planning in the older group can include other sections, for example, hardening and motor activity.