These wonderful sea creatures began to please the eyeman 15 centuries ago, when they appeared in China, and then Koreans began to breed a domesticated individual in their reservoirs. Its successful swimming aquarium goldfish (in fact - carp) continued in the direction of the West and in the XVIII century reached Russia. With its coloring (pink, bright red, yellow, white, bronze and black and blue), the gold crucian has always been a pleasure to its owners. Afflicted them could only disease of a goldfish. In reservoirs, with proper care, individuals can reach a size of 35 cm, but in an aquarium it is very doubtful.
Conditions of detention
Decorate your home with aquarium fish, diseaseswhich are most often provoked by conditions of detention, will be a long time, taking on the function of an element of decor. For them, the availability of access to oxygen, sufficient water space, timely proper nutrition, and most importantly, the lack of inhabitants of the aquarium, which is characterized by aggressiveness and impulsiveness. If you do not create such conditions, all your efforts to breed fish will be futile. Particularly upset, as you understand, children, when on the bottom of the aquarium lie real goldfish, whose illnesses have become for you a complete surprise. This turn of events can permanently spoil the mood of the baby, and accordingly - to you.
Diseases of goldfish can be recognized by itsappetite, luster scales, the brightness of the color, and of course, by mobility. The owner of the aquarium should be alerted to the plaque on their body, the upper fin sideways on the back, which should be placed vertically, and the most important and dangerous is the various formations that say that the matter has gone very far.
So, the diseases of a goldfish appear as follows:
- muddy scales with a velvety coating as a harbinger of scabies (immediately it is required to change the water in full);
- tumors of different color on the fins and skin under the scales, or fish smallpox (there is no cure for treatment, there is no particular danger, and the appearance of the fish is badly spoiled);
- edema, threatens with sepsis (the biggest threat of goldfish, is cured only at the initial stage by their migration to running water and bathing every other day in manganese);
- hyphae or filaments of white color, flagellates,able to germinate in the trunk of the fish, then there may be holes in the head with the release of white matter (urgently take measures so that the fish does not lie to the bottom, where it can not rise again);
- velvet disease - oodinosis - with loss of brightnesscoloring, peeling of the mucous membrane, a milky bloom, coalesced fins (long treatment with medicinal preparations in a common aquarium is necessary for the parallel treatment of all its inhabitants);
- inflammation of the stomach as a result of overfeeding driedbloodworm, daphnia and gammarus (the gluttony of the goldfish has long been known, so feed should be fed as much as it can swallow in three minutes).
If you create the required conditions and in time to noticethe slightest deviations in the behavior and appearance of the individual, then the diseases of the goldfish will not disturb you. There are many fans and specialists in breeding ornamental fish, especially in large cities. There are specialized markets or their sections for the sale of aquarium fish. There are always people who can get advice if you need it. Together you will overcome the diseases of the goldfish, and your quick and vivid "gold" in the scales will still be a pleasure for everyone.