Pregnancy is not only a happy expectationthe birth of a baby. However, this is a very difficult time for a future mother. Let's talk today about the most common disease during pregnancy - toxicosis. Is there a cure for nausea, or will this unpleasant syndrome be tolerated throughout the 9 months?
Causes of Toxicosis
The reasons for the appearance of these unpleasant sensations are many, the main ones are listed below.
1. Stress. Violation of the stability of the nervous system can cause similar consequences in the body. After all, for some, the news of pregnancy becomes not only a joyful event, but also an emotional shock, which, in turn, leads to a weakening of the body's protective functions.
2. Incorrect food. Inattention to your diet even before pregnancy can provoke this ailment. This cause is associated with both liver overload and abnormalities of the gastrointestinal tract, and with a lack of vitamins and trace elements with an incorrectly made menu.
3. Hormonal reorganization of the pregnant woman's body plays a major role in the appearance of nausea and vomiting.
Folk remedies for nausea during pregnancy
What should I do if I feel sick during pregnancy? Traditional medicine and the experience of our great-grandmothers can also give an answer to this question. There are many proven methods. Try it, and one of them will suit you and help to cope with this ailment.
1. Ginger. It contains many vitamins, minerals and amino acids. You can drink ginger tea or add grated root to food. In addition, a good remedy for nausea is to chew a piece of ginger.
2. Mint tea helps many people to relieve nausea. To do this, brew peppermint with boiling water, let it brew, strain and drink in small sips.
3. Dried fruits, and in particular dried apricots, will help you to remove this syndrome. Eat a few pieces throughout the day, but do not get carried away, since this dried fruit is an allergen.
4. Lemon - an excellent remedy for nausea. Some people enough to breathe in periodically its aroma, and toxicosis recedes. In general, all citrus fruits are perfectly refreshing, but they should be used with caution, so as not to provoke the appearance of an allergy in the baby in the future.
How to deal with toxemia
Some useful tips
1. Drink more fluids. Only in no case are carbonated drinks, but simple drinking water, tea or herbal decoctions.
2. Do not overload your body - rest more, try to get enough sleep. And, of course, no stress!
3. Watch for food. Be sure to include in your diet more fruits and vegetables, do not lean on harmful foods: sweet, smoked and fried.
4. Try to be as much as possible in the fresh air, and also walk before going to bed.
The best remedy for nausea during pregnancy is to prepare for this period. Take care of your health, take care of it, and the body will thank you!