Currently, the plastic corner isAn ideal variant for realization of finishing process of corners of various premises. This material, which is installed only after completing the finishing work, performs not only a decorative function, but also protects the corners from damage.
The plastic corner is made of rigida material called polyvinyl chloride (PVC), with the addition of various additives that affect important properties of the corner, such as flexibility and strength. To create this plastic product, a PVC sheet of the required width is taken and bent at an angle of 90 °. The presence of a complex chemical composition enables the specified material to take the desired angle of inclination, avoiding structural damage: fractures and deformations. On the outside, this plastic pridmet has a protective film, which protects it from damage during installation.
The plastic corner has a wide areaapplication and initially it is necessary to note its decorative role in the finishing process of internal and external corners of premises. This material is used as an element of decoration in the finishing works of various premises, and is also currently used in the furniture industry.
PVC-corner is used in the following cases:
- When sealing a variety of panel joints, both internal and external, resulting in protection from the formation of all kinds of gaps.
- To increase the durability and extend the life of a straight and arched corner made of brittle or crumbling material, for example, as drywall.
- To protect the slopes of windows and doors, as well as to prevent the appearance of various damages at external corners.
- For decorative decoration of corners of rooms, as well as for visual rectification of corners.
This plastic corner has many advantages:
- It is easy to clean and does not require special attention, and is resistant to a variety of chemical treatments.
- Corner plastic has a long termoperation and is able to serve for more than 50 years, without losing its properties, resulting in long-term preservation of the integrity of the corners in the premises.
- Installation of such material is carried out with the help of simple fasteners, such as nails without hats, glue or sealant.
- These corners have a wide range of different sizes and different colors.
This material has a low enough cost, as a result of which it can be widely used for various purposes, such as finishing and decorative.
Choosing this product in the store, you needpay attention to the fact that the corner should have the same width of the sides and have a strictly right angle. In any case, for the right selection of a plastic corner, it is advisable to refer to professionals in this field who will perfectly select the required version of the specified material for the interior of any premises.