Apanaevskaya mosque (photo and description of the temple will bepresented in this article) began to be built in 1767, and was finally erected in the distant 1771. According to other sources, this mosque was built in 1768-1769. It is known that this temple was erected on cash from the stock of a famous merchant named Yakup Sultangaleev. In another way, this mosque is called Bayska, or Second Cathedral. The current name is in honor of its current owners - the Apanaev family, who took over the building in the XVIII century.
There are reports that the holy fathers who serve in the temple are still considered to be the best conductors of the Lord in the expanses of the city of Kazan.
Salih Sagitov was a real pioneeramong the imams of this mosque. This man left a mark on the history of the temple as one of the best teachers of religion. In this same mosque, such theologians as Fakhruddin Khazret, Salahutdin bin Iskhak, and Tazetdin bin Bashir carried their work to the Lord. At the end of the XIX century, the most authoritative holy fathers of this mosque were recognized father and son Salikhova.
As is known from the works of Shibagutdin Mardzhani, Yakubgave to the construction of this mosque a huge reserve of their own strength, money and time. The health of Murza here has also deteriorated, but everything in order to show the students how to build a real mosque and what to invest there.
In order to set a good example,the founder of the mosque is not alone, but together with his wife helped to drag brick blocks and fill the foundation for construction. In addition, Yakub specifically to cover the mosque roof, attracted the capital's master. Complicated the situation is that Kazan then could not boast of the presence of such masters.
To date, this mosque is named in honor ofthe merchant dynasty of the Apanaevs, who kept God's abode almost from the day of foundation. The same name can be attached to the name of the Baiskaya and Peshcherna mosque, since not far from the building are the famous caves. Another version says about the connection between the name of the mosque and the shape of the landform on which it stands.
The design of the walls of the building is skillfully combined baroque fromMoscow of that time and the Old Russian style, that's why the visitors of this place are the natives of different cities and countries, as well as representatives of different ethnic groups. Anyone who developed the plan of the mosque and gave it a "start in life" is still unknown. Initially Apanaevskaya mosque had only one hall and a minaret with 8 faces. In early 1872, according to a project developed by the professor of architectural art Romanov, the mosque acquired a new look due to the addition of an additional room. This add-in does not argue with the first version of design, but only emphasizes the extraordinary grandeur and solemnity of the building.
It is worth returning to history and saying that infar back in 1882 the mosque began to surround a high and reliable fence made of brick with a bench in one floor. Since the beginning of 1882 the mosque is surrounded by a wide fence with a built-in bench for church utensils and candles. In 1887, this store was built on and an additional floor was added to it.
February 6, 1930 by the decision of TATSIKThe mosque was liquidated, and later all the adjacent buildings were destroyed by fascist organizations. Subsequently, the building was delineated into 3 separate floors and was exploited as anything, but not for its intended purpose. Over the past time, this mosque was destroyed by the vandals until completely unrecognizable, and only some brick elements of the basement could survive.
In 1995, the Apanaevskaya Mosque (address: Kazan, st. Kayuma Nasyri, 27) was given full control of the Madrasah "Muhammadiya", and in the period from 2007 to 2011, the whole fortress was reconstructed globally. Also, the minaret was completely restored and a distinction was re-created on the 2 floors adopted in those years.
Then San Imam-Khatyiba occupied a highly respecteda priest named Valiulla Yakupov. The years of service of this old man begin from 1963 and end in 2012. This man tried his best to work in order that the Apanaevskaya mosque in Kazan was soon brought back to its former state and even became much better than it was designed earlier.
The process of restoration of the mosque and all adjacentpremises became much easier due to the thorough assistance of the ruling bodies of Tatarstan in the person of Mintimer Shaimiev and Rustam Minnikhanov - people who occupy far not the last place in the power of the republic.
The official opening ceremony of the renovated mosque was held on December 2, 2011. There is information that the President of Tatarstan personally attended this event.
To this day, mosques continue to conduct lectureswith the participation of the most famous representatives of the clergy and the founders of the temple. Lectures on religion are conducted both in Tatar and in Russian, which makes the action accessible to the understanding of the inhabitants of Russia.