For the first time about the village of Golyanovo is mentioned indocuments dating from the 60s of the 17th century. The settlement received its name thanks to a small fish minnow, which in those days was abundant in the local reservoirs. Then Golyanovo belonged to Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich Romanov. Through the village there was an ancient Khomutovskaya road, which led from Moscow directly to the grand apiary, located on the bank of the Klyazma River.
Around the same time, and was builtthe wooden church of Zosima and Savvatia, the wonderworkers of the Solovetsky. Presumably, its construction began on the orders of the Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich himself. After its completion, the temple immediately began to receive content from the neighboring village of Pokrovsky, and also received a tithes of mowing and the same amount of arable land. It was on these incomes that the temple and its clergy were kept. In addition, soon Golyanovo also built a candle factory.
After the church of Zosima was erected here andSavvatia, this settlement could no longer be treated as a settlement. From that moment Golyanovo became a full-fledged village. It is known that this church was popular with parishioners, as it was visited not only by local residents, but also by peasants from nearby villages: Abramtsevo, Chernitsyno and Kobylino.
Since 1765, the village of Galyanovo together with neighboringthe villages already belonged to the Palace Chancery. Since this estate did not bring any income, at the beginning of the XIX century it was transferred to private ownership. In 1805, he was bought by a certain Sergeyev, and six years later, his in-house adviser Prince NN Trubetskoi was already in charge. By the way, the estate of the latter included not only the village of Golyanovo, but also the surrounding villages, such as Sukovo, Abramtsevo, Lukino and Nikolsky.
After the war with Napoleon and the totalthe plundering of the Trubetskoy estate in Govorov by the French, the prince and his wife moved to Golyanovo. With their arrival in the village a new life began. The Trubetskoi estate began to change literally before our eyes: a park was built around it and created a large pond. From that moment, Golyanovo began to be considered the central estate of the Trubetskoe.
These transformations have affected both the Church of Zosima andSavvaty. On the site of the old wooden temple erected a new one, made of bricks. It was consecrated in 1842. The princes of Trubetskoy played a major role in the revival of the church, as they were the main contributors to the construction of the shrine.
Originally a new church of Zosima and Savvatia inGolyanovo was divided into two parts - winter and summer. The first of them consisted of a chapel, which included the refectory and the throne, dedicated to the holy martyrs Natalia and Adrian. The cold part of the temple consisted of a quadrangle with a throne, organized in honor of the Reverend Savvaty and Zosima Solovetsky. Next to the new building, the stone chapel was also raised.
The Church of Zosima and Savvatia were built invery fashionable in those days, the Empire style, referring to late classicism. As already mentioned above, its refectory had only one chapel. And where the "Life-giving source" is now, a living key used to be beaten.
At the end of the XIX century the estate of Trubetskoi moved toThe property of the Association of Balashikha Manufactory. In 1872, a large plot of more than 2,500 dessiatins, which included the villages of Nikolskoe, Golyanovo and several other surrounding villages, was in the hands of merchant AN Pribylov. Here, the former candle factory, once a royal candle, now owned by the Moscow Diocesan Department, continued to produce its products.
After the October Revolution, Golyanovo, like the wholethe country, expected a significant transformation, which could not help offending the church of Zosima and Savvatia. In the 30's the temple was closed, and a macaroni factory was placed in its premises. Only at the end of March 1990 it was finally returned to the Orthodox Church after many years of desecration and devastation. At that time it was a dilapidated building.
In recent years, the temple has significantly changed. Now the church is completely renovated. On the territory of the shrine is a beautiful flower garden, and in its center beats a fountain. Behind the church built a three-story Sunday school, where there is also a museum in which sculptures and paintings are on display. In addition, the building has a conference room and a library. Now there is no trace of the former ruins, and the majestic bell tower once again invites parishioners to the temple for the glorification of the Most High.
It is known that the shrine in Golyanovo is notthe only one dedicated to these Solovetsky miracle-workers. There is another temple located on the territory of the Trinity-Sergius Monastery. This church was built in 1635-1637. It was constructed simultaneously with stone chambers, which later housed the monastery hospital. According to an old inventory, beginning at the temple had five bells. Its slim and correct proportions, as well as an extraordinary decoration of the facade with a rather generous use of the irrigation of green tiles, made him one of the most interesting monuments of architecture of the early XVII century.
Church of Zosima and Savvatia of the Trinity-SergiusThe monastery was built with the active assistance of Alexander Bulatnikov, who was appointed a Troitsky cellar from among the monks of Solovetsky monastery. Now it performs the function of the house church of the viceroyal chambers. In the rest of the complex of buildings are the cathedral chambers, as well as the chambers of the governor himself.