Privatization of the apartment is agratuitous transfer to joint common, as well as shared common ownership of housing for those who were registered in this apartment (house), provided that these same persons had never previously privatized the housing. As in all other areas, privatization of the apartment pros and cons has, it is possible to carry out the privatization procedureindependently or with the help of special agencies. With an independent process a person can save much more, but this will take a lot of time. But if you turn to the services of real estate organizations, privatization will take less time, but you will have to pay for the services. This is the privatization of the apartment pros and cons.
You can consider to start with only the positive sides in this process:
- After the procedure, the apartment completely becomes the property of the owners (the owner), this property can be disposed of as you like - sell, donate, bequeath or some other method.
- if a person takes a loan and needs itpledge, then the privatization apartment can perfectly match this. In addition, a privatization apartment can become a pledge for a third person by agreement of the owner.
- According to the law, only a privatization apartment can be inherited or, in case of death, new legal owners, which are specified in the will.
That is why the privatization of the apartment is beneficial to heirs and businessmen. In this way privatization of the apartment pros and cons - for someone of great importance, but for someone completely worthless.
Consider the disadvantages of privatization:
- if you privatize a communal apartment or room in a hostel, for example, privatization of state propertyin which the state once owned, and thenprovided the current residents, then there are their drawbacks. As estimates of real estate companies show, such deals account for about 20% of the entire market segment. Thus, the purchase and sale of communal rooms or rooms in the hostel is not in demand. If you privatize such property, then it will be difficult to sell.
- people who are alone, poor and do not haveheirs, the privatization of the apartment will only interfere. The fact is that the owners of the housing are obliged to pay the tax on the privatization apartment, as well as pay expensive utilities, and independently do major repairs. People who have heirs, it is profitable for them to privatize, but those who do not have them, privatization will be only an additional burden. Note that those people who live in apartments under the contract of special social hiring, from all the above losses are spared.
In this way, Privatization of the apartment has pros and cons, but if a person lives innot privatized apartment, it is partially exempted from paying expensive utilities, receives subsidies to pay for their housing, and the repair of the premises (roof, basement, facade) will no longer be done by the owners of housing but by the state.
Recall that since March 1 last year, free privatization of municipal housing has ended. Since the time when privatization was simplean agiotage, people aspired to transfer their apartment as soon as possible, much has changed. Of course, there were many deals in which people privatized their possessions, but there were also a lot of back transactions, the so-called - deprivatization of housing. It all depends on the person's personal preference - he wants to privatize the apartment or not. But in any case it is necessary to consult a competent lawyer, who will certainly prompt the correct decision individually for each owner.