Times of commission stores and bricksads in newspapers about selling, buying used goods are hopelessly gone. Now the site of private announcements, like many other things, moved to the virtual world. One of such popular services for today is "Yula". We will answer your most urgent questions about this site / application and share tips.
Bulletin board "Yula"
"Yula" is completely free forusers of the project Mail.Group, which allows private traders how to use the site for free and download the application, and place on its open spaces various ads on the purchase and sale of various items:
- men's, women's, children's clothing;
- handmade products;
- children's toys;
- electronics and home appliances, incl. smartphones, computers, cameras;
- cars, mototransport;
- the whole range of private real estate;
- goods for construction, repair, dacha and garden;
- products for hobbies, sports and recreation;
- beauty industry products;
- sections "For business", "Services" and "Other".
The main difference between "Yula" and "Avito"in the following: the service allows you to find the seller or buyer in the immediate vicinity of you without unnecessary hassle. When submitting an advertisement, the user consolidates his / her geolocation, and his announcement is indicated by a beacon on the site map or application.
You can register on "Yule" in Moscow,St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Chelyabinsk, Vladivostok, Samara, Krasnodar, Surgut and in a number of other cities - their current list is always available on the main page of the official site. Now let's move on to detailed logging algorithms.
"Yula": download the application
To start using Yulia services right now, you need to download the application of the same name to your phone. There are two ways to do this:
- Go to the software store of your OS (AppStore foriOS and Play Market for "androids"), enter "Yula" in the search bar and download the desired one from the suggested options. Once again, recall that the download application "Yula" is completely free.
- In the browser of your phone or PC, go to the officialsite application. On the bar at the top of the screen you will see the shop icons (by clicking on one of them, you will go to the download page "Julia"), the field for entering the phone number and the "Get link" button. Enter the mobile number to which you are going to download the program, and click on the specified button. In the form of SMS on your gadget will come a link, clicking on which you can download the official application.
How to register on "Yule" from the phone
The next stage, absolutely uncomplicated, is registration in the Yula application. Here is the algorithm:
- When you first open the application, you need to allow it to determine your location - "Give access to the location".
- The next step is to enable notifications about messages to you or other news about your ad.
- To place an ad, you need to log in. The system will offer three ways: through "Odnoklassniki", "VKontakte" and by phone number. Choose the most suitable for you.
- If you have chosen to register by phonenumber, you should enter it in the box. The code in SMS will come to him within a few seconds. The system will give you 10 minutes to enter it. If the message with the code does not come, click on "Send again".
- Next, you enter the IE and, if desired, add an avatar.
- If you chose to authorize via VK or "OK", then you need to allow the application access to your account. "Yula" will transfer your photo, name and surname from the social network. That's all!
Now consider the registration on the site "Yula" from the computer.
Registration from PC or laptop
Registration from a stationary device in many respects repeats the same procedure from a mobile device. So, how to register on "Yulia" if you have a computer or laptop near you:
- Go to the official site of youla.io.
- In the top right corner, click on "Sign in" or "Place an ad."
- Choose one of three available registration methods: via "VC", "Classmates" or by mobile number.
- The easiest way is to register throughsocial network. You just need to login to your account in another tab (otherwise you need to login to the account in the window that appears), and on the "Yulia" tab, click on the icon of the desired social network - and you are instantly authorized with a name, surname and "avaya" from your profile. However, in this case, the phone for communication with you will need to be entered in your profile further.
- How to register on "Yule" on mobilenumber? Click the button "By phone number", enter the combination of numbers of your phone, confirm. You will receive a 4-digit code in the form of SMS to the gadget, which must be copied to the next window. Next, write the IE and add your photo if you want. You can apply!
Registration in "Yulia" in St. Petersburg, Moscow and other cities is completely identical, that for applications that enter the browser.
Submit an ad without registration
To advertise on "Yule" without registration is notit will turn out. If for some reason you can not authorize yourself in this service, then you need only to find "VKontakte", "Classmates" of the group, public, community with this name and publish your ad there on the wall. However, these associations have nothing to do with the official "Yule".
Now consider how to submit an ad in the application and on the site, if you have successfully registered.
Submit an ad from your smartphone
Before registering for "Yulia", you probably thought about submitting an advertisement on this site. From the application, this is very easy:
- Open the "Yulia".
- Click on the blue circle with the "+" at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the desired category for your ad, then a subcategory (for example, "Animals" - "Cats").
- By clicking on the "blue camera" icons, you can add up to 4 photos of your product or service.
- "T" is the name of what you are offering.
- The cost in rubles when paying by card.
- Enter the description of the proposed - you are limited to 500 characters.
- Further - characteristics for convenient search of your announcement. Select the desired one from the drop-down list and tick "tick" ("Cats" - breed "munchkin").
- If the system incorrectly determines your location, then by tapping on the address, you will go to "Google maps" or "Yandex.karty", where you can manually enter the required location in the top line.
- Note the possibility of delivery.
- All is ready? Click on "Publish".
Submission of advertisement from PC
If you have been registered on Yulia's website from a computer and then want to use it for submitting ads, your instructions are:
- Open the main page of the site in the browser, click on "Submit an ad".
- Select the category and subcategory for the ad. Their range, by the way, is much wider than in the app. For example: "Phones and tablets" - "Mobile phones."
- The system will automatically offer a drop-down listfor a convenient search by the buyer or seller - you will be left with a suitable option. Our example: type - "Smartphone", brand - Apple, operating system - iOS, screen diagonal - 5,5, etc.
- Mandatory fields for filling - the full name and price in rubles of the name you propose.
- Additional description of the goods should fit in 500 characters.
- The next mandatory item is a photo, from 1 to 4 pieces. You can drag them into the window, and add one by clicking on the "gray camera" icon.
- The system also does not skip your ad without specifying the location - enter the address you like in the line.
- Click on the "Next" button and "Post ad". Done!
Before using the bulletin board "Yula"we urge you to familiarize yourself with its rules detailed on the official website in order to avoid deleting your record or even freezing your profile. Pay special attention to the following points:
- Requirements for the description of goods, services, other names;
- requirements for posted photos;
- list of banned for sale, purchase and provision of goods and services.
"Yula" is a simple and useful service for filinga large number of private ads. Both registering there and submitting your advertisement are essentially simple, as you have already seen, having become acquainted with our instructions and advices.