Nursing instructionare documents containing information about the requirements for the profession, job responsibilities and the rights of the employee. A universal paper of this kind does not exist, an exact list of information is determined by the specific place of work of the nurse. Let's consider some variants.
How do the general officers lookinstructions of nurses? It should be noted that medical professionals in this category are specialists and must perform the following actions:
- To monitor the availability of the appropriate form of clothing for the hospital or polyclinic staff;
- monitor compliance with internal regulations;
- to instruct co-workers;
- to follow the recommendations of senior specialists;
- to comply with the sanitary-hygienic regime in relation to patients;
- draw up a preliminary schedule of work, keep a report card, replace ill workers;
- to control the arrival and consumption of medicines, auxiliary tools;
- keep records of potent drugs, poisons, products that have narcotic properties.
Nursing instructionimply not only duties, but also specific wishes for knowledge, as well as the rights of employees. Among the latter - the opportunity to improve skills, obtain all the information necessary for a full-fledged work and tools.
Work in the dressing room
What is the job description of the dressing nurse? The list of her immediate duties, as a rule, includes:
- performance of medical appointments;
- preparation of tools for further processing (sterilization of products);
- control of the state of the entrusted premises (dressing room);
- accounting, storage, and, if necessary, replenishment of products and medicines for the full operation of the dressing room;
- training and instructing sponsored employees, monitoring their work;
- maintenance of documentation in the framework of its activities;
- ensuring sanitary and hygienic standards.
To fulfill these duties,the list of which can be expanded, the dressing nurse should have secondary vocational education, take into account laws and official recommendations in health care, be able to use medical equipment and keep records and accounting documents.
Work in the treatment room
Job descriptions of nurses,operating in the procedural room, in many ways similar to the above, but the functions of such employees are still slightly different and are as follows:
- blood sampling for analysis;
- carrying out allergy tests;
- the account of incoming products and medicines, and, if necessary, their order;
- implementation of medical and diagnostic manipulations within their rights;
- organization of work and support of junior staff;
- strict adherence to sanitary and hygienic standards.
In younger preschool institutions, there is apost as a nurse basin. Similar vacancies are also available in other public institutions with an equipped swimming area. So, what is the job description of the nurse of the pool. As a rule, this document includes the following duties:
- Inspection of the wards before each swim;
- restriction of admission in case of detection of diseases;
- Monitoring of children while they are in the water;
- Assisting caregivers in conducting hygienic procedures for children after and before classes;
- accounting of incoming documentation (certificates, permits, analyzes);
- control of the state of the pool bowl, main and additional premises;
- control of basic indicators (water temperature in the pool, air).
Work in school institutions
Their medical workers are also available in generaleducational institutions, they also have special regulations. So, the job description of a school nurse implies the following manipulations:
- assistance to doctors in examinations of children and adolescents (preventive and curative);
- implementation of vaccinations according to the general schedule;
- disinfection of premises, tools and medical devices;
- storage of medicines, vaccines, regular check of their shelf life;
- control of sanitary conditions in the educational institution;
- organization of prevention of infectious and other diseases;
- the analysis of diseases and traumas of pupils in the sponsored territory;
- maintenance of medical records in the framework of their activities.</ ul </ p>