The world of modern technology is constantly evolving. Huge amounts of data are stored on a USB flash drive. They have many advantages, for example, compactness, low price, simple operation. But everything breaks down, this fate can comprehend even such a convenient and useful device, especially since it is not the most reliable accessory, it is often dropped, breaks the connector. Is it possible or not to repair the USB flash drive? Yes, there are many professional services ready to help.
First, let's talk about what needs to be donewhen working with such carriers to avoid trouble. When dealing with any necessary information, back up it (BackUp), then the media failure will not be a tragedy. To do this, take another medium. Happens, of course, the data is confidential, people store them only on one flash drive, and then very upset when something happens to it. Experts say that users, as a rule, are interested in restoring what was, and not in repairing the device itself. Students who apply for return coursework and diplomas are especially often addressed.
What to do?
People often ask about whom to entrustrepair flash drive. They are used to basically recover data from hard drives, they are often brought to the services. When a problem occurs with the Flash drive, many do not try to do anything with it. In fact, the newer the device, the faster it is to repair it with breakdowns. Transcend has developed an application that reduces the number of applications of owners of such carriers under warranty. In some situations, this program makes it possible to repair the flash drive in a few clicks. Experts say that it is better not to resort to this utility if the information on the device is too important. You can lose all data. So do not take any chances.
- there are difficulties with copying information, recording, deleting;
- Do not get formatting;
- Files disappear.
Do not rush the device, as in 90percent of cases, a successful repair is possible. Specialists of computer services are almost 100% likely to recover data, it does not matter, you need a flash drive Kingston, Silicon Power or others. It is important to know what happened, in what state the internal components, all this can be identified in the diagnosis.
1. Mechanical malfunctions are easy to notice. The flash drive can damage the case, break the cap and other parts that are mobile. Often, the USB connector is damaged, there are chips and cracks on the PCB, problems with radio elements on it. Flash drives do not like moisture, they do not need to be heated in water. There are rare models that have special protection. A separate category is monolithic constructions, which are resistant to impacts, but if they break, it is difficult to repair.
2. Electrical Damage:
- failure of the controller;
- board problems and SMD-elements of strapping (resistors, fuses, filters, stabilizer, quartz).
3. Software malfunctions happen quite often. They happen when the firmware fails, which is called the firmware.
It is better to save the flash drive and the necessary information, butif a trouble occurs, do not despair. Many people can even cope with this problem on their own. For example, you can repair a flash drive Transcend, which is, say, 32 GB, using a special online repair service. Remember, if you can not cope with the problem, you can always contact the service!