How to draw arrows for the eyes? Types of this spectacular and universal way to distinguish the eyes are very diverse, we will get acquainted with them and with how to select them.
Not everyone has arrows, but in most casesthis is a fairly simple and effective way to emphasize the eyes. Varying their thickness, shape and changing color, you can achieve a variety of effects. Below in the photo you can see how different types of shooters are able to change the same eyes.
Arrows for eyes: types for eye type
- Arrows across the eyelid with a tail. Such marksmen wore Marlene Dietrich. It is a classic thin arrow, gracefully framing the line of the upper eyelid. The tails are smooth, can be of different lengths, but in no case bends gently upward. These arrows look sensual, but strictly.
- Arrows across the eyelid with a tail up. These are thick enough lines that visually round the eye. They give the look of light young coquetry, innocence and make the eyes a little feline. It was these arrows that were worn by Audrey Hepburn. The tail, as it were, continues the line of the lower eyelid andvisually slightly lifts the outer side of the eye. Only girls with well-defined eyelids are suitable. Do not confuse these arrows with the cat's - the cat's shooter's corner is more expressive and goes far beyond the border of the century.
- Arrows from the middle of the century. They can make out the outer side of the eye and the inside. The second option is used much less often and only for the eyes, which need to be visually brought together (wide-set eyes). In any case, such an arrow smoothly ends in the middle. Arrows until the middle of the century to the outer edge are also called the Marilyn Monroe arrows. They really give the look of languor.
- Double arrows without connecting tails. Lower arrow and upper do not meet with each other. This technique allows you to open wide-set slit-shaped eyes.
- An inconspicuous arrow. Not all girls can afford an arrow over the upper eyelid, for example, this is impossible with the impending age. How in this case to emphasize the line of eyelashes? It is very simple - the arrow is drawn directly along this line. It is necessary to paint the space between the eyelashes, and then draw the finest line with a sharpened pencil along their growth.
- Curved arrow. Another option for the impending age. Such an arrow is drawn so that when the eye is open it appears solid, with a smoothly rounded tail.
- Double arrow in the upper eyelid - usually thisbright and catchy option, a game with color, one arrow is drawn over the other. They are worn more often in the summer. They can be different in form, and therefore any girl can apply them using her own drawing scheme. Their only feature is that they are thicker than ordinary eyes.
Types of application technique
- Eiliner. It gives the most accurate graphics arrows.
- Cream eyeliner. On the external effect, it is no different from an ailaynera, but is sold in jars. The arrow is drawn with a brush.
- With a pencil. The most universal option. Pencil can draw a clear arrow (though, they will never have the clarity and gloss that gives the ailayner), as well as it can be shaded by obtaining a soft line.
- Shadows. In order to apply the arrow shadows, you can moisten the brush or take a special shadow fixer - then the line will turn out to be thin and clear. If the shadows are sufficiently saturated and give a bright trace, then you can do without these tweaks.
Arrows for the eyes: types of color solutions
It would seem that everything is simple: you can select any color. From the classic black to any suitable. However, there are two types of arrows in color: modeling (using natural color, gray, brown or black) and decorative. The first arrow can be almost invisible, the second is contraindicated - it replaces the shadows and should be bright. Although its corrective capabilities are not excluded. In addition, the arrows are not only solid, but also with a gradient effect. They are also called arrows degrade. In order to draw such arrows, it is better to use shade-colored shadows in order to make the transition smooth.
Extravagant arrows on the eyes: species
Photos of these fantasy arrows are given below. All of them are executed in black color - such an unusual form will attract enough attention by itself.
Geometric variant on the topic of wide arrowsAudrey Hepburn. Unless the arrow is drawn not by a continuous line - the middle part remains free. However, the corner is intentionally cut off - makeup for a space girl.
Parallel lines - this method has already become familiaron the catwalks, but few people dare to draw such arrows, even at a party. Yes, we can say that these arrows look unnatural, but they perfectly emphasize the line of the eyelids.
Hyperlunks are already almost make-up shadows. However, these are still arrows - the border of the shadows is clear.
And, finally, a geometric eyeliner, reminiscent oftypographical reprints. If you are confused by these arrows, try to look at the photo from afar. Despite the sharp, mechanical lines, they really make the eyelids more expressive.
Draw the right arrows in front of you canlearn by trial and error, taking note of the general advice on the selection of an arrow to the shape of the eye, because each of us has not only different eyes, but also features in general.