Bolero for a girl - simple and very impressive!
Every mom wants her daughter to lookirresistibly. The love for the child is manifested in the care of every moment of his life, and clothing is precisely the important aspect that forms the understanding of the beautiful in the little princess. In addition, small women of fashion are very fastidious, and the selection of clothes turns for parents into a real meal - the girl wants to look good and be different from her peers, and the choice of models in stores is limited. In this case, you can pay attention to types of clothing that can be easily made by yourself - then the question of individuality will be exactly solved. In addition, the process of creating simple clothes is creative, it is possible to attract a child to him, which will broaden his horizons and teach him much that is necessary in the future.
We offer to please a small fashionista, having connectedbolero for a girl - so they call a short jacket without a buckle. Bolero for a girl will be a perfect addition to beautiful dresses. In the event that the child is a creative person - singing and dancing on stage, the bolero for the girl connected by her mother will render an additional service to the little actress, giving the stage image an individuality, elegance and subtlety. With this development of events, the performance of the daughter will be marked by the highest marks, and the child will receive a well-deserved praise. Openwork bolero for a girl will be a wonderful gift that will not leave indifferent any little princess.
So, the instruction on how to link a bolero to a girl:
- First, you need to remove from the girl the measurements needed to create a pattern. Measures the girth of the chest, and also specifies the length of the product itself, which must be multiplied by 2.
- On paper, a piece is cut from below, the length of which is equal to half the chest circumference, then from each edge is added 14cm (on the sleeves). The result is a bolero for the girl.
- Perpendicular to the width, on each side, segments are laid equal to the length of the back from the shoulder to the hip line (or the length of the product multiplied by 2), then another 10 cm is added. (for the lapel).
- A sample measuring 10 * 10 cm is made of yarn. It should be done with any pattern or elastic, the number of loops should be even. According to the pattern, the number of loops for the length of the bolero and the number of rows for the width are calculated. A pattern pattern is used.
- The required number of loops is typed on the spokes. Knitting is performed by starting and ending with the edge loop. This loop will serve as an allowance for seams in the future. For knitting the first 8cm and the last 12cm of the cloth, knitting needles No. 4 are used. The rest of the knitting is made with knitting needles 3 or 3.5.
- In the event that the bolero for the girl was decidedknit with an elastic band 2 * 2, then the first row should be knit as follows: 1 face, * 2 purl, 2 facial, then repeat from *, end - 1 facial loop.
- For the second row and all odd ones: 1 purl, knitting of the front loops - face, purl - purl, ending of the series - 1 purl loop.
- The last row you need to knit a little weaker. This is done so that even in case of tight closing of the hinges, there remains the possibility to stretch the edge somewhat.
- The hinges are closed, but not tightened. The result should be a rectangle, which in turn should not frown. The connected part should be pinned on the pattern and slightly evaporated with an iron.
- The cloth folds in the middle of the length, and its sides are sewn together. The seam should be started from the bottom of the product to leave the hand slots.
- One of the halves of the product is turned upwards - this is how the collar is formed. The collar needs to be slightly taken towards the back part.
- To perform the bolero finish for a girl,it is necessary to fix the thread from the wrong side and tie the edge with a pattern using a hook. Starting with the second row, you need to gradually add the number of capes and columns, then the edge will be more magnificent.
- You can still tie the knitted fabric on the knitting needles. In this case, any pattern that seemed exquisite would do. After the strapping is completed, the bolero stitches together, not forgetting to leave the hand holes. </ ol </ p>