"Telecard" is the best satellite TV,After connection, you will enjoy many more years of quality and number of channels. But the time comes when it's time to update your channel list, and then there are various questions.
How can I update the channels of "Telecard"? Independently you can do it. To update the list of TV channels, you must reset the receiver to the factory settings. So it will update and start scanning channels. Unfortunately, the equipment for all is different, and you need to approach the upgrade individually. Let's look at how to update channels on "Telecard".
Equipment recommended for use. EVO Receivers
How can I update channels on "Telecard"?
- Use the remote to open the menu.
- Go to the item "Settings".
- In the new window, go to the "Factory settings" and confirm the selected action.
- Next, you need to enter the password that you previously installed. Perhaps you did not put your password, then you need to enter four zeros.
- Confirm your actions by clicking "OK".
- In a new window, select the list of TV channels.
- The process of scanning TV channels will take about 15 minutes, after the actions just exit the menu by clicking on the "Exit" button.
In this equipment, the update of the list of TV channels will be similar.
- First go to the menu.
- After that, select "Custom settings" and confirm your action.
- Go to the submenu "Reset to factory settings" and confirm the action. As in the previous case, the system will ask you for a password.
- After that, in all pop-up windows, click on the "OK" button.
- At the end click on the "OK" button, after which you can exit the settings.
Other recommended equipment
To the additional equipment carry receiversContinent and Ricor. In these receivers, the first 4 items are very similar, but there are some further changes. How can I update channels on "Telecard"? First we go to the menu, select the item "Settings" and go down to the sub-item "Factory settings", then enter the password. Enable "Network Search". Then we turn on the item "Search channels" and wait. The search will last about 20 minutes and will find all the necessary channels. At the end, click "OK" and exit the settings.
Equipment not recommended for use
If you did not find your receiver in the listrecommended equipment, it is not recommended to use it with the operator "Telecard". However, not the right equipment can be connected, but the setting will be slightly different. How can I update the list of channels on "Telecard"?
- Turn on the receiver and TV, go to the menu. You should immediately check the settings of your receiver. The master, when he connected a package of TV channels, could simply hammer in the name of "Telecard", but use another satellite. We pass to "Info" and check. Satellites of the operator "Telecard" - Intelsat 15 at 85.0 ° E and Express AM5 at 140.0 ° E. If the information is confirmed, then you can proceed to the next steps, otherwise you need to reconfigure the receiver. You should understand that inappropriate equipment may not work with "Telecard".
- Next, go to the item "Installation" or"Installations". In a new window you can see two scales. They show the power and quality of the connection, if properly configured, they must be filled with some color.
- It only remains to enable "Network Search" and go to the search. After that it will be necessary to confirm your actions. At the end click on the "OK" button and exit the menu.
How can I update channels on "Telecard"? It's pretty simple. You only need to find your equipment and follow the instructions. Upgrading the package of TV channels will not take you more than 20 minutes.